Frixion Pens & Diary Inserts Haul




Hi everyone! I have yet another haul post for you today.

First, I bought a set of Frixion pens from amazon.com they are 0.5 mm and come in a set of 10 different colors. What's great about these pens is that the ink is erasable so if some plans happen to change, instead of crossing things out in your filofax which looks messy, you can just erase it! These cost me $26.30 with free two day shipping because I have a prime account. 

Let me me know if you'd like me to review them for you!

Then, I bought a few things from a Korean stationery store inside of my local h-mart. The first things I bought were these: 

A letter pad ($4.75) and letter set ($2.50) for my pen pals! 

Then I randomly hit the jack pot and found these amazing diary inserts that fit into my personal sized filofax! The designs are beyond cute and they cost me $1.50 for each pack. I bought a variety of address pages, lined pages, and note pages. 

I also bought these wonderful transparent stickers that cost $2.99, flag stickers that cost $1.50 and a clear ziplock envelope for my filofax that cost $1.75

That's the end of my haul for today, please do check out my newest youtube video about this haul at:
www.youtube.com/sugarpandax3

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs xx
-Annie 

Leave a Comment

  1. I like the pens. I've been thinking about getting some myself.

    ReplyDelete