Week of July 1st - 7th Pages




Hi there!

I just thought some of you would enjoy seeing how I decorated this week's pages in my filofax. Keep in mind that I'm using a Personal Raspberry Metropol filofax with pages from the Barnes & Noble Punctuate planner. 

I went with an all American theme considering Independence Day was this week! I usually try to match my stickers, labels, and ink colors with my theme of that week. 

Without further adieu, enjoy the pictures of the pages! 




That's it for today! Until next time!

Hugs xx
Annie 



Leave a Comment

  1. Annie! It's Tee! I didn't know you had a blog so I decided to check you out! I am starting to get very interested in Filofax, you'll have to help me out when I decide to take the plunge! I love your July 4th page design!

    ReplyDelete